Here are some useful links which are relevant to the community. If you wish to add any, then please email: admin@IAFIG-RMS.org
IAFIG Python For Bioimage Analysis Course (Cambridge, 2019):
- Github repository for the course: Course site
- 8th February Neubias conference, Luxembourg: RMS summary slide
- 18th June, IBIN conference, Leeds: Resources for 3D image analysis: Neubias and beyond
- 4th July, MMC2019, Manchester: Discussion: IAFIG-RMS and Neubias Community update
- 2019 May Train-the-trainer working document. Train-the-trainer working document
- 2020 -Summary of two questionnaires designed to understand the research climate of Bioimage Analysts in the UK between 2016-2019. Download Questionnaire Summary pdf.
General Resources for image analysis
- BioImagingUK wiki
- https://www.rms.org.uk/network-collaborate/bioimaginguk-network.html (Bioimaging community, mailing lists and wiki).
- https://imagej.net/Help (ImageJ forums and mailing list)
- Royal Microscopical Society:
- https://www.rms.org.uk (Royal Microscopical Society homepage)
- Research Software Engineers Association:
- https://rse.ac.uk (Research Software Engineers homepage)